This is a crochet pattern only, and not the actual toy. Feel like a Jedi creating a safe replica of Rey’s yellow lightsaber.
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN, NOT FOR THE FINAL PRODUCT
The article contains two downloadable files in PDF format that include the pattern for a Star Wars Rey Lightsaber in US and UK terms.
The patterns include instructions, pictures of the creation process, a list of materials, and a step-by-step guide of how to create the product.
Difficulty – Easy.
In order to create this pattern, you need to know how to execute the following crochet techniques:
• Magic Ring
• Single Crochet – USA, Double Crochet – UK
• Back Loop
• Front Loop
This pattern is made in continuous spirals without joining the rounds.
• Double knit (8 ply, light worsted) yarn (dark grey, light grey, brown and yellow).
• 3,25 MM hook (US: D/3, UK: 10, JP: 4).
• Three 4cm round cardboard. If you want your piece to be washable just use a firm plastic circle instead (you can use a recycled plastic bottle for example).
• Sewing needle.
• Row marker (get them here).
• Stuffing Filling.
• Optional: You can put a stick inside the lightsaber to make it stiffer. For reference: I didn’t use a stick in this pattern.
The finished product measures 15 inches (39 cm) long, with the guard measuring 6.7 inches (17 cm) of the total.
Since this article is based on a licensed product this inspired pattern is for personal use only and you can’t sell finished products based on this pattern.
It is forbidden to copy or distribute the entirety of this pattern. By acquiring this pattern you do not gain the right to copy or distribute it to any third parties.
If you create any personal items based on this design you should mention the original author with a link to the pattern.
If you have any questions please send me a conversation before buying the pattern.
filling, hook, needle, stitch marker, yarn